4D3N Wondering Bandung
- From - $298
- Enquire Now
DAY 01: ARRIVE BANDUNG
Welcome to Bandung, Relax and unwind after checking-in to your hotel. Balance the day is your free time. Consider a stroll around this fashion city on your own.
DAY 02: DISCOVER THE SOUTH (B/L/D)
SETU PATENGGANG - WHITE CRATER - RANCA UPAS
Travelling south from Bandung, you will find yourself surrounded by mountains with magnificent sceneries, a rolling evergreen landscape of neatly cropped tea bushes, clumps of tropical forests, and misty hilltops. Your guided journey includes:
- Situ Patenggang, an enchanting lake, offers picturesque scenery, cool fresh air and quiet serenity.
- Kawah Putih, amidst the fascinating setting, a surreal beauty radiates from an enchanting crater lake
- Marvels on the Mount Patuha tea plantations
- Amaze with the picturesque Kampung Cai Ranca Upas (Ranca Upas Water Village )
- Kampung Cai Ranca Upas (Ranca Upas Water Village ), truly indulge those who enjoy the beauty of nature, a natural park located within the Alam Endah Village, Ciwidey district
- Factory Outlet, dotting the main Dago Avenue and Jalan Riau that offers a large number of factory outlets, to find the latest trendy apparel at reasonable prices
- Padasuka Village, home to the famous Saung Angklung Udjo, for your late afternon Angklung performance
Lunch served at Sawung Gawir Restaurant | Dinner served at Kampiun Restaurant
DAY 03: EXPLORE THE NORTH (B/L/D)
BANDUNG CITY – LEMBANG – CIATER HOT SPRING
Drive north from Bandung and you’ll be greeted by the natural beauty of the hills and valleys. Refresh your mind and unwind through a pleasant journey to Lembang, north of Bandung. On the way, stops at:
- Bandung, The Museum of the Asian-African Conference is definitely worth a visit and is one of the best preserved tropical art deco buildings/ This will be a good opportunity to take a flash back in history.
- The “Gedung Satay” governor’s office, admire Bandung’s art-deco architectural heritage
- POM TAHU that sells the famous Tahu Lembang (Lembang tofu) and fresh milk in various flavors
- Strawberry farm, where you can buy fresh strawberries or even pick them yourself.
- Ciater Hot Spring, is a nice park with small geothermal warm spring pools in which we can sit or swim
Lunch served at New Balibu Restaurant | Dinner served at Praoe Restaurant
Remarks: Extend your journey and drive further up to the Tangkuban Perahu Volcano at an additional cost at S$ 35 per person.
DAY 04: DEPART BANDUNG (B)
Enjoy your last day at leisure. It is time to bid farewell to Bandung, your Local tour guide and driver. Airport transfer is provided.