4D3N Jogja Holiday
- From - $348
- Enquire Now
DAY 01: ARRIVE JOGJA – FREE TIME
Welcome to Jogja, Relax and unwind after checking-in to your hotel. Free time, consider stroll around this cultural city on your own. Yogyakarta knows as The Never-ending Asia for its endless attractions and appeal that features ranging from natural splendors, art, tradition, and heritages.
DAY 02: JOGJA CITY & BOROBUDUR (B/L/D)
YOGYAKARTA or JOGJA is a travelers paradise in Java, with a lot of fascination which have not been revealed. Today, explore the Yogyakarta City which includes:
- Keraton (Sultan Palace), is not just becomes the place to live for the Sultan and his family, the palace is also a main direction of cultural development of Java, as well as the flame guard of the culture.
- Taman Sari, was built by Sultan Hamengku Buwono I dedicated to his wife good turns. The sound of splash water, the beauty of its ancient architecture, and its wonderful view make Taman Sari becomes very enchanting.
- Vredeburg fort, was built in 1760 on the order of the Sri Sultan Hamengku Buwono I to keep the security of the palace.
- Pawon Temple, is different from other temples that are nearby, Pawon Temple has vent in its chambers. Pawon Temples becomes the midpoint linking Mendut Temple and Borobudur Temple
- Borobudur village, the site of the UNESCO’s World Heritage – The Borobudur Temple, one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world, and was built in the 8th and 9th centuries AD during the reign of the Syailendra Dynasty
- Mendut Temple, is a Buddhist temple built by King Indra of Syailendra Dynasty. Mendut Temple niches became the throne for a large Buddha statue
Lunch served at Sasono Ondrowino Restaurant | Dinner served at Handayani Restaurant
DAY 03: KALIURANG – MERAPI LAVA JEEP TOUR - PRAMBANAN (B/L/D)
The graceful old city of Yogya has a mild climate; and beautiful green landscape makes merely traveling from one destination to another an experience. Your today’s journey on Jogjakarta includes:
- Kaliurang, enchanted by the nature beauty, coolness and Merapi Mountain view. Continued your journey and have your gut tested to try off-road ride on a Jeep, exploring the area around the line of cold lava or hot volcanic ash flow produced by Mount Merapi during its eruptions in 2010. You will taken into the Alien Stone, Victim’s Museum and The Bunkers. The journey ended back to Kaliurang for continuing the trip to Prambanan.
- Malioboro, the word is coming from the Sanskrit which means bouquet of flowers, Malioboro becomes flower that its charm is able to attract tourists. Not only full of stories and memories, Malioboro also becomes souvenir paradise in the heart of Jogja.
- Prambanan village, the site of UNESCO’s World Heritage – Prambanan Temple. Built in the 10th century, this is the largest temple compound in Indonesia. Rising above the centre of the last of these concentric squares are three temples decorated with reliefs illustrating the epic of the Ramayana, dedicated to the three great Hindu divinities (Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma) and three temples dedicated to the animals who serve them.
Lunch served at Bale Bengong Restaurant | Dinner served at Sintawang Restaurant
DAY 04: DEPART JOGJA (B)
Enjoy your last day at leisure. It is time to bid farewell to Jogja, your Local tour guide and driver. Airport transfer is provided.